Index and Introduction - Story Competition 2008
?25,000 of prizes to be won for schools and students!
A Story Competition for students with dyslexia*...
bring your imagination to life!
* This competition is open to all print disabled students in UK Primary or Secondary education (with a specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, or a visual disability such as low vision or blindness).
Five-time Olympic Gold medal winning rower, Sir Steve Redgrave, is looking for the most
creative and inventive stories to win the altformat.com story competition. If you think you
can inspire Sir Steve, you could be in a chance of winning one of three fantastic prizes within
your age group along with a trophy to show for your talents.
Ask your teacher for your FREE copy of Dolphin EasyTutor or download a demo then get creative and write your story, submitting it online here before March 18th 2008.
For help with writing your story...
Dolphin Computer Access are kindly offering every student a free trial of their EasyTutor software to help you write your story.
Finished your story? Enter the competition online.
The altformat story competition is supported by:
You may also like to read...
- Dates and Deadlines - Story Competition 2008
- Download EasyTutor software demo
- Entry Form - Story Competition 2008
- Meet the Judges - Story Competition 2008
- Posters and Flyers - Story Competition 2008
- Prizes - Story Competition 2008
- Rules and Terms & Conditions - Story Competition 2008
- Story Themes & Word Limits - Story Competition 2008
- The AltFormat Story Competition 2007