We know that you might have some questions about the project and have tried to answer the most common ones here. Click on the question title to view an answer:
- Who is in the Dolphin Inclusive Consortium?
- How did this project come about?
- Isn't there any support already?
- How is the project being managed?
About the technology
- What software is being used in the trials?
- What hardware is being used?
- What formats will be used?
- What is Daisy?
- Can the technology really provide all the materials the pupils need?
Involvement in the trials
- Which schools are involved?
- Can our school be included?
- Can our school use the books that you are providing for the trials?
- Can you include our tools and software?
The books in the trials
- In what format are the electronic files being produced?
- What books are being produced?
- How are the books being produced?
- How does this fit with copyright?
- Does this change how the books will look?
- How will the trials actually work?
- Why should pupils have to produce their own books?
- How will pupils benefit from this?
- When do the trials start and finish?
- What might this lead to?
If you have further questions, please contact the team and we will try to help you.